Trouble Loading Lists
Incident Report for Subsplash
Postmortem

On September 19th around 9am PDT, we received reports from clients that content lists were sometimes failing to load and otherwise loading slowly on mobile apps, tv apps, and web embeds. During the disruption, which lasted from 8:53am-9:25am PDT, content list services responded to 83% of requests. The other 17% failed.

We determined that a memory issue was at the root of the problem. After rebooting the affected nodes, we immediately implemented a short term fix, then later a long term fix.

Posted 11 months ago. Sep 25, 2018 - 17:28 PDT

Resolved
We are happy to confirm that all issues with content lists are completely resolved. The disruption lasted about 31 minutes. Thank you for your patience. We will follow up later with more detail on the nature and impact of the disruption.
Posted 11 months ago. Sep 19, 2018 - 11:01 PDT
Monitoring
We believe we have identified and resolved the issue. We are following up on a few reports of unexpected behavior with a few lists to see if they are related. We'll keep you posted.
Posted 11 months ago. Sep 19, 2018 - 09:35 PDT
Investigating
Some clients have reported that they are unable to load lists of content in their mobile apps and web embeds. We are currently investigating the issue and will have another update soon.
Posted 11 months ago. Sep 19, 2018 - 08:53 PDT
This incident affected: Mobile apps, TV apps, and Web tools.